Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring and Loving it!

I love, love, love this time of year, especially when it's beautiful with no storms!
I love our tulip tree and when I get to see it full with blooms, some years old man winter sneaks up on it and bites it back again and it's just not as pretty.
Not this year!
Greg wanted to cut it or move it when we added the screened in porch, I just didn't have the heart to so it's too close!
We enjoyed a wonderful afternoon, I set up a table to finish painting and just enjoyed the sun.
Our little friend, hung close but at least the Groundhogs didn't make an appearance!
Enjoyed the Creek and the buttercups..
Have I mentioned I heart my tulip tree!
My cowgirl rigged her a rope and lassoed the post all afternoon, she was just enjoying the day. Minus the bees that were out. She kept running off looking back waiting for them to fly away.
I moved to the front yard to work in my flowers and she followed. She is a sweetie.
I wouldn't let her try to lasso Sugar so her car was the next best thing!
Actually it was Kacey's, Greg and I got it for her first birthday.
Lots of babies have been pushed in it, and I can't seem to part with it, plus
our house always has babies visiting so it's great to have.
Hope you enjoyed the Sunshine!
Just Another day in Paradise!
BTW: Kacey is lobbying for a duck for Easter.... a duck, a real life quacking duck! Maybe I've got some kid years left after all, and I love it!

2 comments:

  1. I love the tulip tree, that is so pretty. And, they used to sell ducks and chickens at the Tractor supply around easter...cheap...it could play in your creek! It might chase off other critters!! A guard duck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Kelsey's Mom carried them yesterday to see the ducks and chicks and it was bad, Monday but after she saw them she was obsessed!
    I'm afraid our critters will eat it! ahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete