Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Kristi!

Happy Birthday Kristi!
The Big 30!



In Honor of your 30th birthday I stole your idea and am going to do the 30! things I love about Krowe!

1. She is a believer in Christ ~ A child of the King
2. An Awesome Friend ~ when you are in a mood she is who your husband says to call... since she always seems to brighten your mood!
3. A second Mom to my girls
4. Encourages me when I'm down
5. She tells me when I'm wrong but in a nice way!
6. She is my accountability partner
7. She will show up for a surgery even when you say not too. That you are fine and will call if you need her only to hear her say, Now how am I going to give you a kidney if you need it if I'm all the way over there. And she is there for your babies surgery coffee in hand.
8. She is an Awesome Mother
9. She always thinks of others first
10. She now shares my ketchup Fetish!
11. She loves to have fun...
12. I now share her sour cream in Chili tasting!
13. She sees the good in others
14. She has a compassionate heart for others
15. Knows all about Mildew! And other code words that only the two of you share.
16. She listens to you cry when your heart is broken of things you can not change.
17. She loves my girls to the point of crying the first time she saw her with makeup on... and said, where did the time go. She isn't big enough for that.
18. She would drive to see my girls play ball, pay to get in and then sit with two kids for over an hour! And then when she scores, she leans over with tears in her eyes and says, when she does that I feel like I've hit the lottery!
19. She would bake banana nut bread for a very morning sick Mom to be!
20. Email to ask how you are feeling when she is the one that has been up all night with a sick child.
21. Walk with you around a track when you are doubting the path you should take and encourage you to let go and let God. That with him you can do all things.
22. She will pray with you over the phone when she hears you breaking.
23. She is the photographer for all my birthday parties and then you wonder why you can't find any pictures of her in them.
24. She will help you with a houseful of children during a spend the night party when you are wondering what in the world you were thinking.
25. She bakes brownies/food/cakes when your loved ones pass.
26. She writes letters on kids paper and mails it to you to brighten your day.
27. She is always honest. Even when you email and say tell me I did the right thing.
28. She helps you clean a house when you were supposed to go out to eat because you have lost a loved one.
29. She calls and when you see her on called ID it makes you smile!
30. She is your Rainy day friend.
I could say so much more but Krowe I just want you to know how much I appreciate you!
Not just today on your birthday but everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Paige, that is so kind of you to say. Tissue Please. God blessed me when He gave me you! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete