Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

Thankful Thursday and Clarification!
My post on Monday pm about Kacey's tennis, I just wanted to go back and say that I am aware that I had a comment that thought I was taking it a little to far. Saying I wanted to throw up. SO... here is the deal, for me it wasn't about winning or losing. Your gonna lose from time to time, it's part of life, I was worried about the amount of time she was on the court, an hour and 40 minutes is a long time to be constantly moving and mentally draining at that. Most of her matches have been maybe 30 minutes. And to see her with sweat and tears, it's hard for a Mom to watch. I think about how our heavenly Father watches over us wanting to help and we don't let him. For me it was about wanting to help and can't. After the match was over she told me the whole time she was saying Philippians 4:13 over and over in her mind. Then she said if it had tied again, I might have had to tell her she could have it, I don't think I could have went on... We've always told the girls in everything you do just do your best and never hang your head... So for me it wasn't just a match, it was my baby... We love them unconditionally Win or lose! So if you took it wrong, I apologize...
I ended up going private because I started the blog so I could do the electronic Scrapbook and have a way of keeping memories... So I apologize for asking you to log in and I may not keep it this way forever, just for now.
Now moving on! I'm thankful this morning for:
Our beautiful family...
Laying in the bed reading with my baby girl....
Hearing my oldest baby laugh...
Our friends.....
Our Church family....
Our jobs....
Our cars....
Our home....
I'm thankful for God's forgiveness and Amazing Grace....
Happy Thursday!
Also, if you think of it this week, send up a prayer for Kacey she had her Mambo Jet Mouth appliance inserted yesterday and poor baby, she is miserable, and it has changed her speech, we are praying that as she adjust to it things will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment