Monday, March 8, 2010

OH MY WORD!

Oh My Word, can I just say that!
Well OH MY WORD!
Kacey played singles today and since you never know what time they are going to start I get to the the courts around 3:30 and she didn't start until 5:20 and she finished at 7... was it a tennis match or a marathon... They were very evenly matched, it was fun and nerve wracking to watch. Let me start by saying it is soooo differant from basketball, where you have a referee and they call the game. In tennis the players call it. Right or wrong and spectaturs can say NOTHING>>> Wow! Can I just say that Kacey had to win her match tonight twice... But what doesn't kill us makes us stronger and that is another thing, In basketball I can talk... Do you know how hard it is for MoM to watch Tennis for over an hour and a half and not talk or encourage her at all. I lean, like I think it is going to help... But it doesn't. I want instant replay!! She was winning at one point 7-4. She ended the night with a 11-9 win.
I felt like I needed to throw up!
Especially since Kacey's match was the last one still going and her Coach comes up to me and says don't tell Kacey but matches are tied 4 -4. Her match decides the final... GREAT!
and I'm a stress eater. I've informed Kacey that she can't stress me that way every time or I'm going to weigh 800 pounds! Once we left we went through the McDonald's drive thru and Kacey got a chicken select meal, fries, Dr. Pepper and a McFlurry
I got a happy meal and a Carmel sundae!
I don't take a lot of pictures while she is in matches just because I'm afraid it will make her nervous! So Most of these were taken while she was in warm ups. It was dark for her match!
Arab won the match 5-4 versus Cullman!
JV Girls are now 4 - 0! Way to go girls.






I did snap this on my camera phone when her tennis Coach was giving her a pep talk when she was getting a little flustered!
Now, I'm going to take a hot bath and a pamprin and sleep on it!
Just Another Day in Paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment