Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tuesday Rewind!

On Tuesday of this week Greg carried Kacey to Cullman and Grace and I had the evening to play. When we got home we came in and put or things away and then I went out to go back to the car and there it was in the backyard, as big and pretty as you please. He took off running to the barn.

Me ~ (calling Greg on the phone) Hey are beavers mean?

Greg ~ What

Me ~ Are beavers mean?

Greg ~ I don't know why.

Me~ Because there is one in our backyard, I'm going to look for it and take a picture.

Greg ~ Are you sure it was a beaver?


So Grace and I went on a beaver hunt. We with Camera in hand. Hunted the critter since Greg was a little unbelieving.


As we start on our adventure, I tried to get Grace to go first and she was not happy with that little idea! She started singing Going on a beaver hunt going on a beaver hunt I'm not afraid!

Bear hunt ~ Narrell style.


We never saw our friend again that day, although I got to thinking it didn't have a beaver tail so it might be a gopher... So maybe it was a gopher hunt...

although we didn't see the animal again we did have a nice walk...

We saw Sugar!

Sugar didn't have time for us!


We played at the creek. And yes that is my sweet daughter that at 5:30 in the afternoon still has pj's on. And heelys in a pasture... yep that's us during Spring break totally lazy... AND loving it.

We looked around the creek thinking beaver. Anyway.... IT was spotted again on Thursday by Greg so now he believes... Scary part, he isn't sure what kind of animal it was either. hmmmm

Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment