Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring!

This warmer weather has been wonderful, yesterday we decided to take a walk and get out a little. Kacey had gone to Cullman so Greg, Grace and I went to the school to walk the track. Grace loves riding her bike and decided that is what she wanted to do, the first lap around the school she was in front of us and took off through the mud puddles and we thought nothing of it, she would go so fast mud was slinging up the back of her shirt. As Greg and I got closer to one of the puddles we could see a pot hole in it. We pointed it out to her so she wouldn't hit it...
Greg ~ Grace let me see your bike and I'll see how deep it is!
After he hit the hole, wide eyed ~ I'm glad she didn't hit that as fast as she was going she would have been hurt...
Grace ~ It was a God thing I didn't hit that Crock pot!
Greg ~ I think you mean Pot hole..
Grace ~ oh yeah!




Come on Spring we are so ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment