Thursday, March 25, 2010

Never a dull Moment! Part I

This past Tuesday as we were leaving home for school! This is after I cleaned flower beds Monday night and looked over my shoulder ever two seconds to see if I was about to be mauled by a ground hog..

Kacey yelled, ~ Hey there it is..
Me ~ What where?
Kacey ~ In front of the barn
Me ~ Where? (Then it moves) That's it, give me my camera
Grace ~ Here, are you getting out with it,
Me ~ Its 50 yards away, I'm gonna get a picture......

On the way to school!
Kacey ~ I think it is cool we have a groundhog
Me ~ I think it is uncool they can cause foundation damage to our house.. Have you walked in the front yard lately you sink.... from all the boroughs.
Kacey ~ He needs a name
Grace ~ Yeah, he does...
Kacey ~ Let's name him Hammy...
Me ~ Hammy??
Kacey ~ I've always wanted a groundhog named Hammy!
Me~ Oh yeah, I'm sure, what about Hoggy!
Kacey ~ Nope, Hammy. And I still think he is a mutant Mole!
Me ~ Moles are little
Kacey ~ That's why I think he is a mutant mole!

yep, never a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment