Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Summer where are you? CRAZY!

View, coming down the mountain this morning. AND this wasn't as bad as ARAB, usually we worry about the mountain and Morgan City but today not so much! About the time I decided I was an idiot for attempting to come in, it was just as far back home as it was to the bottom of the mountain, and just like most times, you get to the bottom of the mountain and it is a slight dusting... roads, wet but no slush! CRAZY so a Diet Coke from Sonic and my heart in my throat later! I survived! All for 8 hours of leave I didn't want to take! And yes, I do realize taking the picture was not probably the safest thing I had done in a while but hey neither was being on the mountain in the first place!
View about 30 min before we left the house. We had at least an inch when we left and it was still snowing hard!
I would say if this was the first snow of the year we would all be at home but since we've been out so much and they do not want to delay the school year any longer, here we are!
It was beautiful! but it is starting to get annoying... Come on SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment