Thursday, April 1, 2010

GGGGRRRRAAAACCCCEEEE!!!!!

She maybe small but she is sneaky.
Last night I went to get ready for bed and I was looking for my makeup basket so I could wash my face. I looked around and it was in the floor with a towel over it. Hmmm maybe Greg moved it. Anyway, this morning I was getting ready and went to put my makeup on, hmm gone again... I look around and think, surely Greg wouldn't move it again.. Kacey walks in.
Me ~ Kacey did you take my makeup to your room.
KC ~ NO, (light comes on and both of us look at each other at the same time and yell
Me and KC ~ GGGGGRRRAAACCCEEEEE
Yep, April fool's prankster strikes again.
I tried to get her when we got up but she wasn't buying it.
on her way out the door, she said "just be warned, the day isn't over and that's not all!"
Little stink!
Greg forgot his cell phone this morning and is carpooling girls to Cullman tonight so he needed it, I found it and laid it by my purse so I wouldn't forget it. I came back through later Gone!
Me ~ Who took Daddy's phone? GGGGRRRRAAAACCCCCEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Grace ~ oh, I thought it was Kacey's, HERE!
Me ~ Okay, you are driving me nuts!
I'm sure there will be more to post, I don't think she is going to give up easily! I may send her to Cullman with Greg!

No comments:

Post a Comment