Friday, March 26, 2010

TGIF!

Thank you Lord it is Friday!
and thank you for!...
the fact that Kacey knee has shown some improvement..
that even though it ran me late getting up, since Grace is going to be gone tonight after Greg left this morning she came in our room and said Mommy can you lay with me awhile..She loves to snuggle.. I laid there and enjoyed her wanting to be near me and prayed..
that even though all that went on, I went to work with curly hair but we were on time.. I know that was a blessing from you!
for my hard working husband who came home after working 10 hours and has been doing things around the house... I always get spring fever this time of year and he gets to put up with me and my honey do's!]
Thank you for our health and for my parents health. There are so many that are going through difficult times.
Thank you for my family...I've been blessed to be a wife and a mother and I don't want to ever take one second for granted...
Happy Friday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment