Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday!

Tennis, Tennis, Tennis!
After dropping off our car to get worked on.
We started today at the Tennis courts at 8:30!
Arab vs. Hazel Green
Kacey played doubles with Kelsey and they won!
10 - 6!
Oh, I would love to show you pictures but thanks to my sweet 8 year old. My camera was locked in our car along with our blankets and ......... the key to the car..
Yep, Greg called my Dad and he came by our house got the extra key and brought it to us... I'm so thankful for my Dad, he rescues us often! Thanks Daddy!
Then we went and picked the car up and was at home for a whole hour before we were back at the tennis courts for Kacey to play a on team challenge match.
She won a very hard played game 10-8!
During the match she backed up and stepped on a ball that was on the back of the court and twisted her ankle but she is okay. Since it was a team challenge we the parents aren't allowed to be close so myself and the other Mom were in cars in the parking lot but we could see. When she fell and screamed out though we took off, Thank you Lord it is only a little sore.
So finally home at 4 after a drive thru Sonic for Happy Hour!
I'm one tired/windblown/ear aching Momma!
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment