Monday, March 29, 2010

No Not Me Monday


Being Honest and living to tell about it.
I most certainly would NOT stay up late 2 nights in a row painting things for Kacey's room, no not me! I also, sure would NOT put up a table in the LR to paint on so I could do so and watch TV. I would Never take a chance on getting paint on my carpet like that...
I also would never take a picture of my child when she didn't want me too... After she had showered and braided her hair so she could sleep in braids to get a wavy look, Nope not me!
And that is also not rainbow chaser that she still sleeps with at 13 and has since she was 2! Never.
We are still NOT groundhog hunting and we do NOT feel like we are in a bad episode of Caddy Shack! Nope not us. This is the small one by the way.
I also, did NOT spend the weekend on an emotional roller coaster full of packing up stuffed animals for my oldest child. I did not cry through the whole process. Nope not me, then since one of the stuffed animals did NOT trigger a sweet Memory of my grandma I would Never go by their old house that someone else lives in and take a picture since the tulip trees were in full bloom while blubbering on the side of the road.. Nope not me.
I also, would never post this on Tuesday and back date it Monday!
NOPE NOT ME!
Happy Tuesday oops I mean Monday everybody!Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment