Saturday, March 6, 2010

Friday fun!

Instead of doing a weekend wrap up I think Friday deserves a post of it's own. Friday was a busy day full of
leaving work late
a wreck that backed up traffic
flowers that weren't done
a naked bird
pee in the floor
white sauce from Walkers
cell phone challenges
Tennis challenges
and a few white lies that that I've since repented of.
But it was so worth it... We had a lot of fun.
My sweet running errands husband! He is the best by the way!
My Dad was stressed over the door that gave an open view of the room we were in so he rigged the flag so it would block her view.. It worked.


And yes, she was surprised!
My sweet parents.
Paige and Kristi

Birthday girl!
And look what we found on the wall of the room we were in, there are old newspaper articles framed on the wall, we found one with my sister and one with Greg's Papaw Narrell! How cool is that.
They actually spelled his name wrong. But we know who he is NARRELL!
Happy Birthday Krowe I hope you had a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment