Thursday, April 29, 2010

Kacey - Athletic Award's Day!

Today was Kacey's 7th Grade Athletic Awards Day!
This year has gone by so fast and this event starts our crazy schedule for the next month. This next month the Narrell's are blessed when we only have one thing a day on our calendar..
Exactly how do people with more than 2 kids keep up!?
I took a few pics or her in the crowd until!
I was spotted! :-)
So she decided to pose!

Ms. Thompson was her 7th Grade basketball coach.
The girls were 16-2 on the season and 2009-2010 county Champs!
All smiles ~ gotta love it!
And Gorgeous too, if I do say so myself!
7th Grade girls Team!
Then on to JV Tennis
Her personal record was 6-1.
Paige, Jessica, Ashley and Kacey
Paige, Kacey, Shelby and Ashley
Mom and Kacey... you know she was ready for me to GO! ;-)
Kacey and Mary Ellen.
Way to go Kacey we are proud of you!
You've had a great year and we are so blessed to be your Mom and Dad!
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment