Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday!

I hope you had a wonderful Good Friday!
The weather was wonderful!
We traveled this afternoon to Bob Jones to play tennis!
We should have used sunscreen!
Kacey played doubles with Alexis and Singles.
They won their doubles match 8-3.
Kacey lost her singles match.
You may think I'm an awful Mother for saying this but I don't want her to lose but it was good for her to lose. I know that sounds weird but her basketball team was undefeated this year in regular season play and she had not lost an official tennis match this year.
I think she needed to see the world wouldn't end and that the day went on. She is so competitive and does not like to lose. She is her own worst critic and it drives me nuts.
It was a reminder for her that she doesn't have to be perfect in fact, she can't be, and that's okay! My prayers is that it will take some pressure off and she can just have fun.
Continue to pray for her knees to heal.
They continue to be a major problem.
She started out trying to play in her strip brace and ended up
putting the large one on even before the match started.

Good Job, Kacey!
We are so proud of you!

NOW!
I know you will think I lost my mind but Kacey got her ducks,
they are mighty cute but good gracious they are loud!
yes, there are 3! Meet: Henry, Org and Demetri!
Just another day in paradise, not other place I'd rather be!

No comments:

Post a Comment