Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday's thoughts!

just another day in paradise! ~ Last night Kacey is in the bathtub and I hear Momma where is the soap? What, I thought (can't they do anything without asking where it is)... (just honest) Momma where is the shampoo. What? So I go look and sure enough not in there. hmmm we used them yesterday and I know everything isn't suddenly out. So I look in the kitchen (I know it shouldn't be in there but at this point I think I've lost my mind. After about 10 minutes and my sighing telling Kacey I don't know I guess you could use dish washing liquid ~ she was not impressed. Grace finally comes clean she had hide EVERYTHING as an April's fool joke. she had already gotten her bath and I didn't think to check with her about it. Why that angel I'm sure she would never be behind anything like that. Anyway after we pull everything back out and I we go back to her room she laughs and giggles and whispers Momma I hide everything in Daddy's shower too. I thought oh.. See Greg had worked at work for 10 hours and came home and landed in the recliner working on a setup sheet ever since. I was thinking he might not be as amused as I after such a long day. So I was a trader and went and let him know that he might want to make sure he has all his stuff before he gets in the shower. So he took a break before Grace went to sleep to go check and sure enough, razor/shaving cream/soap/shampoo everything GONE! She might be little but she is good!

2 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest April Fools and to think she kept that little trick all to herself...she was really giggling inside as you serched the house for soap!!

    ReplyDelete