Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday's wrap-up

After school ~Kacey had a dentist appointment.. My sweet parents saved me some very valuable leave from work and carried her to the dentist and then treated her and Grace to Milliner's Dairy Delight... I met them there after work and Kacey changed back into her dress in the bathroom and off we went back to AJHS to Beta inductions. She sang with the choir to start the ceremony. She is kind of hidden you have to hunt her!
Greg and Grace had went to Gilliam to clean around Mamaw and Papaw's headstone.
He is serious about it to, carries his weed eater, water and scrub brushes.
Today would have been Mamaw Narrell's Birthday...
Grace is a hard worker too. ;-)
When we got home we walked around some just to be out on this beautiful day!
My Clementius

Iris from Grandma Ruby's house.

I pray you've had a wonderful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment