Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday Mid week wrap up!

Revival this week has been wonderful!
I was sad to see it end.
This revival has been especially sweet sharing it with my parents.
It's been a time of sweet fellowship and growing in my faith. Thank you Lord.
At invitation time tonight Grace looked up at me and said can we have more revival, and with that preacher?
I was telling Greg before church tonight.. Look...
Our clothes hamper is empty!!
God truly blessed our time this week. We've been able to go enjoy and it seems like when we get home we still have time to do what we need too... God is so good!
We've had ballgames in the past that last an hour and we come home Crazy running trying to get it all done and ready for the next day. Except for tonight we've been in bed everynight by 9:30..
Even today when we got off work we went straight back to the ER to get Grace's staple out and we were in and out in 10 minutes. It was such a God thing!
And the staple coming out wasn't too bad. Easy for me to say!
She was nervous, but so brave!
What a sweetheart!
Now time to get ready for a busy busy Crazy over booked Thursday!
I just completed a late night Wal-Mart run to buy a new black Cami to go under Kacey's dress for tomorrow!
Details to come ~ For now I must sleep!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment