Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Day Celebration!

Get ready for a picture packed post!
Look at these two!
Kacey and Kimberlin!
We had cake and Ice Cream in honor of Shea's 3rd birthday!
Sisters!
Bring on the egg hunt!

Who knew it was a spectaturs event!
Lots of eggs, chocolate and smiles!
Kacey was in the house and we told her the prize egg had $20 bucks in it and here she came!
Hey that's one way to get a teenager to participate!
Here she was like $5 Mom ~ Seriously!
My husband taking a break!
Ethan's 1st Easter!
Kristi and Ethan.

My parents
Judy and I, Terri had already left.

Kristi/Paige!
Ethan, checking out Kacey!
I think she was texting on her phone and on Facebook all at the same time!
I had to add this one, just because it was too stinkin cute not too!
Happy Easter~!
I pray you had a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment