Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend in Review!

What a weekend, I think it was packed full to say the least!
Friday after watching Varsity Tennis in County Tournaments Kacey, Grace and I went to the movies to see "The Last Song" good but sad.
At the saddest part of the movie, Kacey and I were tickled not because we were not sad, but this poor little girl sitting down from us could not control it, she was sobbing. Kacey and I both leaned in to say something at the same time and bumped heads then we lost it, I'm sure most were wondering what in the world!
Saturday morning was full of Grace's softball practice and then we hit Lawson's first T-ball game and then Taylor's first game of the spring in Coach pitch.
Here are some pics from Grace's bat..






On Saturday afternoon Kacey and Grace had duck duty before Kacey went to a youth event, I'll have to post that in a post all to itself! priceless!
Mom and Dad have been gone to Diana's in Atlanta, she had surgery on Friday, they came home Saturday and Terri, Judy and I went yesterday to visit.
Continue to pray they will be able to diagnose her and she will make a full recovery.
On the way Sunday morning to meet Judy, I saw the sunrise over the lake. Due to the sunrise service on Easter this was a privilege two Sunday's in a row and I enjoyed it so much. It was gorgeous.
Yes, it was not very safe while driving but due to the early Sunday morning hour, there were not many cars on the road, I actually stopped..

Happy Monday all, I pray you all have a great week and enjoy the
SONshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment