Friday, April 30, 2010

TGIF!

Thank you God it's Friday!
~~
and
Thank you Lord for my Husband!
Thank you Lord for my beautiful inside and out daughters!
Thank you Lord for our health.
Thank you Lord for images like this.
And for Mornings like today.
Grace's Brown sugar. Can you tell he has been through a lot!
Grace sleeps with him every night.
Why is he in our bed? Grace came in to snuggle when Greg left this morning. Makes my heart happy! When Kacey got up she was in a GREAT mood.
When Kacey got up she heard me telling Grace you've got to get up!!! For maybe the third time!
Next thing I know Kacey is in there tickling her and playing and they are both laughing so hard, I love that sound....
I could drink it up!

~~~~
Grace whispering with all smiles: Momma, Kacey is in a really good mood!
Me: I know, I like it
Grace: Me too, even though she showered me.
Me: Showered you?
Grace: Yes with Water then tickled me!
Grace: I think we should let her spend the night more often. It makes her happy!
Me: WE??
Grace: Yep!

Just Another Day in Paradise!
~No other place I'd rather be~

No comments:

Post a Comment