Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

I am so thankful today for my family and our health.

I'm thankful for good news this week as my Sister and Niece went for testing and both got good news. I'm thankful for modern medicine so sweet babies do not have to suffer ear infection after ear infection.

I'm thankful for a little boy that was willing to defend my sweet child, "you be nice to my Grace because I love her!" Melt my heart!

I'm thankful for my new dishwasher! Hey he says in all things! I am loving the delay timer and I can go to bed and set it and wake up to glorious clean dishes... hey I'm a cheap date!

I'm thankful for a little guy that stood in the doorway this morning hand on hips as my girl put on makeup and said, "I'm glad I'm not a dirl!" He made me realize just how precious little girls are and how much they have on their shoulders to do, look and feel. I have strengthened my resolve to lift them up in prayer!

I'm thankful for the loud teenagers at my house doing school projects. Thank you that they are working on good things instead of doing so many other worldly things to pull them down. I'm even thankful for all the music, pizza and glue that ended up in the floor. Thank you Lord!

Thank you Lord for my many blessings!
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment