Monday, April 26, 2010

No Not Me Monday!


Being Honest and living to tell about it!
I have not recently went through a stack of papers that I should have gone through months ago. I did NOT find a Christmas card with a gift certificate inside that ahem I was supposed to give as a Christmas present ~ Dang I knew that went somewhere!
~
I did NOT also find a card in there that was still blank that I bought last May that said thank you for being my teacher. I did not buy it for Grace's teacher. oops...
~
I also did NOT find a card in there already filled out and sealed to MOM and DAD from last October that said, Happy Anniversary. I did NOT have a real talk with myself about being more proactive about being organized!
~
I have NOT been bribing my child with having a family birthday party only instead of a friend party with the promise of a little bigger gift with the money we would have spent on a slide again this year. I did NOT tell her it was totally up to her and that she could still have a friend spend the night if only the 250 dollar slide would take the boot! I would Never be that kind of Mom! The Mom that is tired and would bribe a child. I am NOT just a little bite ashamed of myself!
~
On the way to taking my child to the ER I didn't have to hid my laughter at my child totally having a moment...
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment