Tuesday, April 20, 2010

All About Grace Tuesday!

Grace loves to read! She loves Nancy Drew.
Thanks to me and ebay! ahemmmm
She has 20 new Nancy Drew books.
She is loving it!

Then Drum roll please!
Grace's first ever softball game!
We were all excited.
Now isn't she pretty in pink!
Pink glove/bat!
We played the Guntersville Diamond dolls!
First ever up to bat!
It was a double!
I don't know who was more excited, her, me, Daddy or Papaw!
Mamaw was just cold! :-)
The first 2 innings she played short stop and got 2 outs!
You go girl!
Short stop!
Too many pictures you say....nahhhhh never!
I also had to snap a shot of the sunset because I love sunsets!
Go Grace Go!
The last two innings she played pitcher! The hat was a little big on her!
She got two outs at pitcher as well!
That makes 4 in case you were wondering!
She got a hit all 3 times up to bat. Made one score.
We lost by 3 but we had a blast! Great first game!
Can't wait til the next one!
Happy Tuesday!
Just Another Day in Paradise
~ No other place I'd rather be ~

No comments:

Post a Comment