Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekend in Review!

This weekend we attended the funeral services for Greg's aunt. It makes you realize how short life is and that we need to enjoy each day and never take our loved ones for granted...

Saturday I spent 2 hours at Huntsville High School for a JV tennis match. In the wind, but after hearing a co-worker today talk about her daughter's pain/and after 2 months now starting physical therapy to walk I am honored to brave the wind for Kacey... I get to sit out and watch her.. I'll post pictures later. During this time, Greg was with Grace at the Softball Clinic... a busy weekend.

Saturday night and Sunday we attended the services for Sheila. My heart breaks for her husband. Please continue to remember them all in your prayers...

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment