Friday, February 12, 2010

God is so Good!

Ramblings and thoughts for me, You may want to skip this one! ;-)
Just to remind me that God isn't just in the big things he is in each tiny detail of our lives...
Yesterday wasn't a lot different from any other day at our house, we always have something going...
Yesterday after I dropped the girls off at school and got to work I had a text from a friend that has a daughter ~ that is friends with Kacey. I depend on this friend a lot.. To help with the tos and froms since I'm in Huntsville during the day.. I'm so grateful for her and for God. He has worked out all the details! She was taking Kacey to the Huntsville Athletic Center (HAC) yesterday for Tennis practice. But the Varsity match was not cancelled so she was going to that since her son is on Varsity... so I text Kacey and tell her to go to extended day not car line... Great settled... not so much. Then I have another friend visit and she said her girls were going to HAC with another friends Mom, just let Kacey go with them, well.... she will not care, call her. So I do and I have a new friend and once again God works out the details, to perfection... I wonder why I stress sometimes instead of pray he has been so gracious this year to work out even the smallest of details... Thank you Lord.
So if you wonder why we let our 13 year old have a cell phone is is why! For me! With Basketball and Tennis she stays after school so much it is for my piece of mind.
So, Kacey went on Car bell and Stephanie carried her to HAC, then she brought her to Arab and Angie picked her girls up and mine and dropped off mine at the elem where Grace was playing along with another Tennis player for her parents to meet! After work Greg picked up Grace, carried her to get a snack and change and straight to the game. I left work met Clay picked up his girls and went to Grace's game! God is really teaching me trust and humbleness, see I'm pretty prideful and like to handle things myself I don't ask for help often but in the last few months I've learned that I can offer to help as well and I'm learning it takes a village, if I can help, then I help and if I need help, I can ask it doesn't make me weak or less of a Mom. Like last Monday when Mom and Dad took Kacey to the orthodontist and then met me before Grace's game where I picked up Clay's kids, see a village and I've learned instead of being stressed and embarrassed about needing help, I look for ways I can help someone else. God is good!

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment