Monday, February 22, 2010

No Not Me Monday!


Being honest and living to tell about it... join the fun... http://www.mycharmingkids.net/
I did Not spend time Saturday cleaning and notice for every one thing I would clean 10 more awaited me so I did NOT just stop and take a nap... NOPE not me!
I did NOT take a walk yesterday through a fresh mowed pasture only to be up half the night with my Asthma. My sweet husband did NOT have to do the AWANA opening ceremony and I did NOT get worse when I laid down in the bed. I did Not have to use my inhaler 2X and a breathing treatment for it to improve. It was NOT after Midnight before Greg or I got any sleep. NOPE Not us, I would always think about things like that before I got trapezing around outdoors...
I have not finished my So Long insecurity Bible study and it was NOT wonderful, I did NOT learn so much! I did NOT enjoy it so much that I am not listening to it again so I can follow along with Beth Moore on her Blog and participate in the discussion group she holds on Thursdays.
I've NOT been on eBay and I've NOT ordered 10 more books.. NOPE NOT ME!
We did NOT have a date night on Friday night only to wait 1 hour and 10 minutes to be seated and after 30 minutes they did NOT come to our table and apologize that they had lost our order and were starting it then we did NOT have to rush at that point to eat and get back to pick up our Youth from a party.. NOPE NOT US, our plans always work out to a T. We did NOT make lemonade out of lemons and enjoyed our night anyway! And we DID NOT eat two baskets of Rolls and Salad while we were waiting and were NOT barely even hungry by the time our real food came. NOPE NOT US!
I did NOT for the first time EVER drop of my youngest after waiting in line at the JR. high for my oldest in a day that traffic was really backed up late at the elem. late. As in 7:31 1 min!
The side doors were NOT already locked and she was NOT traumatized and she did NOT have to get back in the car to drive around to the front. Her SWEET teacher did make her go the office so she did get a tardy for that we are thankful... thank you sweet teacher.. So I was NOT grumpy Mom this morning getting them up and in the car early to beat the bad traffic. NOPE NOT ME!
Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment