Thursday, February 25, 2010

Today!

13 years ago today Papaw Narrell went home to be with the Lord.
Today another of his precious Daughters went to join him.
Although, we are so sad and you are never ready to say goodbye I can imagine their is a party going on today in heaven. There is a homecoming!
Change is hard especially when your family tree changes so much over time and you lose so many of your loved ones. But God is good all the time. And with each earthly lose Heaven gets even sweeter! Today I rejoice in the fact that Sheila is not in pain anymore.
And she is in the arms of our Savior!
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment