Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today!

Do you ever have days that you feel like you can't keep up... bills, kids, running, housework! Well I've been having one of those weeks...
Saturday I got a past due bill in the mail...
I would have told you I had paid it... I would have been very confident.
I looked back in our checkbook and NOPE I didn't. Man!
It's paid now....
Then on Monday on the way to the car for school
Grace ~ Momma I saw this on the counter it is due today or I will not be able to go.
Me ~ No baby we have til the 22nd
Grace ~ Mommmaaaaaa it is the 22nd...
Me ~ Oh it is, here let me have it, there signed. Thank you for keeping me straight...
Grace ~ but Momma I need the $2 to go with it...
Me ~ Grace I don't have any money on me at all
Kacey (opening her purse) ~ How much do you need Grace?
Grace ~ $2, Thank you Kacey
Me ~ Yes thank you Kacey and I'll pay you back tonight...
Now I ask you what is wrong with this picture? Who's the Mom anyway!
Lord Slow me down and help me regroup!

No comments:

Post a Comment