Monday, February 8, 2010

Not


Welcome to Not Me Monday ~ Being honest and living to tell about it.
I did NOT about fall out in the floor this past weekend when my Husband created his own Facebook account! Nope Not me! We did NOT sit in the LR over the weekend each with a laptop in hand and chat with each other on our accounts Of course NOT us, that would be ridiculous!
I did NOT enjoy a completely wonderful weekend where we were able to rest more than usually. Well at least 3/4 of us!!!
I did NOT spend Friday night with my wonderful best friend and we did NOT totally act like two 12 year old girls looking at pictures/fb accounts/giggling and talking for hours. We did NOT have a blast! We also did NOT eat Pizza. I'm way to mature and healthy for all that!
I did NOT go to meet, my oldest friends and parents in town Saturday with old sweats and no makeup to declare we were also grocery shopping before we headed home. NOPE, not me I take to much pride in appearance to do such a thing.
I have not read 4 books in less than two weeks. I'm too busy to do something like that... I need do be productive!
I am NOT sick of rain, and we've NOT been rained out of Tennis everyday since last Wednesday! NOPE not us.
Hope you are having a great Monday!

1 comment: