Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hi, My name is Paige and I'm an addict!

They say the first step is confession.... Well there it is. I am addicted.... to what you might ask?

Well I'm addicted to Jesus... I love Jesus and I love learning more how to be more Christ Like.

I am addicted to my family... I can't get enough of them. Especially my sweet Husband!

I'm addicted to Diet Coke, I can't go a day without it, especially a Sonic Diet Coke with Extra Ice! It makes my heart happy! Happy Hour is music to my ears!

And Fresh Salsa and guacamole... I eat it everyday, sometimes twice a day, I have some in my little fridge at work as I type. LOVE IT! I eat it with Baked chips.

I'm addicted to ketchup...

I'm addicted to reading... Right now I'm in 4 books... Yep 4.

The Bible ~ a Christian romance Novel I am a huge Lori Wick fan! Happily ever after is the only books I like to read. ~ a Book on CD (Beth Moore's new Insecurities so long you've been a bad friend) I love it because I can listen on the way to and from work... It is great I'm on chapter 5.
~ And last but not least Sacred marriage by Gary Thomas, I loved the Sacred Influence so Greg and I are reading this one together at night... and I love it!

I get too involved with them at times and my house gets a little neglected but I've learned that if it is half way picked up and my family is happy the rest is all okay!!

So, time for confession ~ what are you addicted too?

No comments:

Post a Comment