Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kids!

I think sometimes Kacey tells me things and then quickly thinks and WHY DID I THINK I COULD TELL MY MOMMA!
Last night Kacey: Momma it was so funny!
Me ~ What?
Kacey ~ Andrew had on my Tennis skirt over his jeans and....
Me ~ ( I interrupted to blurt) He'll stretch it! WHAT? WHY? HOW DID HE GET YOUR SKIRT?
Kacey ~ Wide eyed (and I am sure at this point thinking I should have stayed quiet) He got it out of my purse.
Me ~ Why was it in your purse?
Kacey ~ I wore it during PE
Me ~ Your tennis skirt that is your uniform, that you only supposed to wear at Tennis until after season, since you only have one.... tennis skirt (I am sure I had the head bob to go with this)
Kacey ~ That would be the one, you should have seen Mrs. Brock's face
Me ~ (interrupting again) Mrs. Brock? Kacey, was this during class?
Kacey ~ ahhh yes
Me ~ and you do not get in trouble for all this?
Kacey ~ you see Andrew's Mom and Mrs Brock are really good friends....
Me ~ I see, you are not to wear your tennis skirt at PE anymore until after season.
Kacey ~ yes Ma'am
(And I might add a laughing Husband is no help with dealing with teenage girls since he was once the teenage boy that would have easily worn a tennis skirt at one time)
_______________________________________
Grace - Momma, I think there is a dirty word in my book will you look at it?
Me ~ Sure
Grace ~ I think it means the same thing as something else but I wanted you to check
Me ~ Well Baby, it's not a dirty word but it's not a nice word. You shouldn't call anyone a dimwit it would be like calling someone stupid...
Grace ~ That's what I thought, Thank you Momma!
Me ~ Your welcome baby...
Again, a laughing husband trying to hide his laughter is NO HELP!
Just another day in Paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment