Friday, February 5, 2010

Grace! Basketball! Are you smarter than a 3rd grader?


Grace had a game tonight, she hit a foul shot! I also go to see Judy and talk to her, we don't get to see each other as much as we would like. Afterward, we ate at Papa Dubi's. It was good and I must say I sure enjoyed the company! The shrimp wasn't bad either.


After studying for her test, Grace had a puzzle in her planner (a brain teaser) to see if she could figure out how to take this triangle of pennies and only move 3 pennies and have the triangle now point in the opposite direction... Can you do it, I'm ashamed to say that Greg, Kacey and myself had to surrender to Grace... She figured it out quickly us~ not so much!

Well, grab you some pennies and try it... Let me know if you figure it out!




And we'll let you in on the secret after you have a chance to work it yourself!

Well go ahead, see if you are smarter than a 3rd grader!?

2 comments: