Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wed Dec 23!

We had Christmas with the Narrell's! Grace in her pj's because she had a GA party and they all wear there jammies.
Us!

The Jones's
Ruby Grace!

Kacey!
The babies, look how big! Time goes too fast.
And earlier in the day, I had a Mommy moment. The night before when we spent 45 minutes in the Santa line and was not even close and the village was closing... we decided to get out of line and head for home. And as we got closer to home, Grace got more sad. She had not seen Santa this year or had her yearly picture so she come home and wrote Santa a letter and asked that if she left a picture could he use his magic and put them together in a photo of the two of them, so I still had a little shopping anyway so Greg went to work and my Dad, Kacey, Grace and I went and found Santa... I know I'm a sap but they are only little once and besides, Santa is busy this time of year and I really hated for him to have to work on that picture with all the stuff he had on his list!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment