Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dec 3rd game - Guntersville

So I am behind on game pictures, mostly because I don't usually take my camera anymore since a team dad takes pictures and they are GREAT, far better than any I take but he has posted in awhile, so I thought I would post some of last Thursday's game since I actually had my camera, I didn't take any of Monday's.
Kacey at the foul line.
During the summer when we would spend forever practicing free throws we would say together as she shot I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, it's funny because now when she is at the foul line I still say it in my head, I wonder if she does?

They won! Yeah girls! They've lost 1 tournament game but are still undefeated in regular season!

We love our knight!

No comments:

Post a Comment