Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas tournament!

Well the way the tournament ended up today we were scheduled to take on the winner of Game 3 today which just so happen to be Arab's own 8th grade... A little unusual but it's the way it ended up. 8th grade beat Corner to end up playing us. So oddly enough both teams were pretty nervous about playing their own. But it was a win win for us, if 7th grade won Great! If 8th grade won then that was okay too hey it's our 8th grade they are supposed to have more experience! I took a picture of the coach's talking pre-game. Kacey ended up with I think 4 points, which was pretty good since she didn't get to play as much as she might have if she hadn't have had, yes you guessed it 4 fouls... We've got to work on that! At the beginning of the game Greg looked at me and said, I always yell Go Arab, and just what am I supposed to say today? Go blue!



In the end we lost but it was a Great game, they both played each other hard. I'm also happy to report that the 8th grade won 1st place in the tournament. Great job girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment