Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday PM!

After getting home earlier than expected we decided that it would be a great night to make candy. We made peanut butter balls. For years it was a tradition to make candy with my Sisters and now I get to make them with my sweet girls.
We set up a table in the Living room a bit messy but we watched some Christmas specials while we worked.
Not all of them perfect ball size but they were made by the sweetest two babies on Earth!

Smiles and Messes later we enjoyed the unexpected free night. Making candy by the tree.

Finished product... Greg tested and approved!
And Grace loves a good puzzle and she and Greg worked on the Space puzzle right in the walkway of the kitchen floor... hmmm, my house is a mess and we have so much to do but for tonight we just enjoyed each other.
Happy Saturday!
Is there a specific candy you make every Christmas?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I like to make sand tarts every year. I love them because they look like little snow balls!

    ReplyDelete