Saturday, December 12, 2009

I will be honest.... I've been dreading today for months, not because I didn't want to go to Grace's game and not because I didn't want to take Grace to choir rehearsal or fix the food for the family Christmas. Not because I wasn't going to enjoy seeing everyone because I did enjoy it and not because I didn't want to hear my oldest angel sing, because I did want to be there for her. I guess it was because of all the things combined was going to make for a long day. Well shame on me, the Lord is so good and the Christmas concert we attended tonight was AWESOME! EVERY song they sang was God honoring.
Kacey and Ashley before the concert.

All Smiles!



Over and Happy!
We love you Kacey and are so proud of the young lady you have become!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment