Monday, December 21, 2009


Being honest and living to tell about it!
I did NOT let a special birthday come and go, thinking the wrong date. NOPE, I am the queen of organization!
I did NOT have a small melt down when my 7th grader got a bite on the arm during a basketball game, NOPE NOT me.
I did NOT completely miss my kid's dentist appointment last week. I did NOT forget about it and have to pay a late fee.. NOPE NOT ME!
I have all my presents wrapped!
I have all my food bought.
I am NOT feeling really unprepared and have totally let time and Christmas slip up on me, NOT me!
I did not have a dentist apt last week and they lost power to equipment and have to cancel only to have the power to the whole building off for the rescheduled time, that would NEVER happen to me.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment