Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Monday!

Brianna!
Shea and Papaw!

Our Monday was CRAZY! Typical... Kacey played Albertville at Arab at 4 and Grace played at Albertville at 5 in Albertville! And Brianna who plays for Albertville played in Arab! Confused... I thought so. And since Greg/Dad is also the coach for Grace he went with Grace and I went with Kacey... I filmed Kacey's for Greg so he could watch her. That is when I'm not getting excited and filming the ceiling but hey it was the thought that counts.

So pictures from Kacey's game are coming and I'm sad to say since Coach Greg is a man and Men have trouble from time to time multitasking such things as coaching and taking pictures I don't have any of little Grace's game or the two points she scored but you will have some soon ~ of the next game... :-) Then since Brianna played in Arab, and I don't get to see her often and since it was in the Old Jr high gym and I was in the new and I could just walk I was privileged to see her play her first game of the year. She did Great and they won! Her dad is also her coach, actually he coaches three of four of his kids, all different ages, different teams, and you thought we were nuts! All I had was my cell phone camera and the action pictures were blurred so you'll just have to believe me when I tell you she was GREAT! Anyhoo... Happy Monday, pictures of Kacey to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment