Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Today is the Day! Post just for me!

I love this song... if you usually turn down my music turn it up!!!
This post may not apply to anyone but me... but that's okay!
I've been in a slump lately... Just to much going on and sometimes life is just heavy... we are tired from going. But I'm so thankful that I have Jesus and that he holds my hand. I love the old hymnal song, I don't know what the future holds but I know who holds my hand... And he is holding my hand. I stand on his promises. He is faithful and he is good.. ALL THE TIME! That's not saying we will not go through hard time but that he's there with us each step of the way.
Passage Matthew 6 25 "This is why I tell you: Don't worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Isn't life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the sky: they don't sow or reap or gather into barns, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Aren't you worth more than they? 27 Can any of you add a single cubit to his height by worrying? 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be provided for you. 34 Therefore don't worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Passage Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.


Passage Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you" —[this is] the LORD's declaration—"plans for [your] welfare, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 You will call to Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.


Passage Psalm 118:24:24 This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Happy Wednesday.

1 comment: