Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Monday's Games!

Well sadly enough Kacey had a game last night and this is the ONLY picture besides the score I took. And it is blurry, but see it wasn't my fault. It was a very physical game and I spent the majority of my time praying that not only my child but the other's were not injured. Kacey was a little sore and received a bite on her arm. Yes, you did read that right, a bite on her arm. 4 points and 4 fouls.... Can I just tell you this was one game that I was proud to see end.
I can say I think that was the first bite we've ever received playing ball!
Crazy I know. But a win is a win and we'll take it.
Arab 28
Brindlee Mountain 13
We are proud of you girls.
Then from there we went to watch Grace play in a Christmas tournament. They lost but not by much and as much as I would have loved to see them advance the lost did come with a promise of some free nights ahead so I'm sad but glad... But don't tell Grace! It will be nice to get some Christmas tree viewing time!
Grace throwing in the ball.




Blurry but it is pretty hard to watch and take pictures, just sayin....






Going down court. Grace had 2 points and they are getting so much better, at this age it is about learning the game and having fun so I pray that they are doing a little of both!
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment