Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday night Softball!

The season is almost over!  Time flies when you are having fun!
I can't believe it's May 31st!  Time is going too fast!  My babies are growing so fast.

Pictures are few.... dug out Mom and picture taker doesn't usually flow well together.

~ ~ ~
I am praying for Terri and her boys today.  Today is 10 years of Jerry's passing.  He was such a great Dad and his presence is still missed today.  I'm thankful for Daryl and the presence he is in Jerrod's life.  Jerry would be so proud of his boys and grandbabies. 
I remember the weekend before was memorial day and that Monday he cooked fish for a fish fry and I wouldn't take anything for that day!  He worked hard doing it and it was HOT but he wanted too and he was happy.  He had a servant's heart.
Thank you Lord for sweet memories.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Paige, he did have a servants heart would do anything for anybody and I cherish my memories with him. I see him everyday when I look at Jerrod and Clay (even though I don't see him as often.) Yesterday would have been our 26th wedding anniversay. It's been a week of remembering and dragging out the photo albums. Time is everying because I can look back and be thankful that God has given me two good men in my life.

    ReplyDelete