Thursday, May 17, 2012

stuff!

Tonight I went to Jessica's Wedding rehearsal.  It went well.  Afterwards I was trying to decide whether to just go home or go to Grace's game.  Well I went to her game and I'm so glad I did.  I missed 3/4 of it but got there just in time to see her hit a home run!  Way to go Grace!  I'm so thankful I went!
This morning we got to take this guy to school!  What a treat.  He spent the night with us and we had a good night.  He was all smiles and drop off for the three went perfect! 
 Last night the girls flew kites and had their lesson.  I don't get to see Grace in class much but it worked out that I got to hang out with her class!
 During class!
 They had a surprise birthday Party for Grace!
 I'm so thankful she is loving our new church home and I'm so thankful for how they've welcomed us!
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment