Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Grace!!!

We did the conga into Grace's birthday!  We sang Happy Birthday to her!
I can not believe my baby is 11!  Time goes so fast!
We went home and got some sleep then went to a wedding.  Greg's first to officiate.
Present time!
She has been wanting a Kindle and now maybe I can keep my own.  But mine is the old original black and white, she got the Kindle fire and loves it!
She was so happy!
and ready to play!  Kacey had a Dr's appointment again on her tailbone and we brought home zaxby's.  She was enjoying her day!
Grandma and Grandpa time!

Sisters
Mom and Dad with the birthday girl!
Our sweet family!
Then off for some fun!  How needs sleep right!  The Birthday girl about to Bowl!
Bowling was her entertainment of choice!
Dad!
Lane
Me
If you are wondering how to bowl with a broke tailbone well this is how.
Then off to Rosie's for Mexican and to sing Happy Birthday again!
Then to Pump it up for Grayson's party!  ~ Told you it was a full day!
We left his party a little early and headed home.  Made a walmart run to get something I forgot for Mother's day food!  The no sleep was catching up.  Home around 9:30 and I started some of the food for Mother's day.  Lane left around 10 to go home.  Kacey took her medicine to help sleep otherwise she goes to sleep moves and it wakes her up.  At 10:30 I went to get a shower and Kacey was almost asleep.  took my shower did a couple of things told Grace it was time for her and the kindle to sleep and went to bed.  I could NOT sleep, my phone was by my bed so I started looking at it and at 11 it lite up and I saw Missy Donaldson's name pop up and my heart sank.  Lane drives 40  minutes one way and it was raining when he left.  He was only a couple of miles from home his car hit some water and lost some grip on the back and he over corrected leaving the road, hitting an embankment, and turning over against a tree.  Thankfully he was in a large car or it could have been much worse.  He has some cuts bruises and sore knee but thankfully he was okay.  So it was around 1 when we all finally went back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment