Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Night!

Tonight Jessica and Andrew was married.  It was beautiful!
I can't wait to see all the pictures!
I was the Wedding Director!
Go ahead and laugh because I did.  I've never held that title before but I had fun. 
Tired but fun.  Then during the reception Kacey and I had the honor of manning the bride's cake table and cutting it.  Then we helped Clean so I am ready for bed!
When we got home we sat outside and looked at the stars and moon for awhile.  A pleasure we've not done in a long time!  We take so much for granted.  Our calendar has been so full lately.   I've taken these small things for granted.  Tonight even though it was LATE it was so nice to just sit and enjoy being still.  We are trying to find ways to slow down.  We have been so busy that it has affected us as a family and we know that isn't God's intention for our family.  We are trying to learn from our mistakes and not continue making the same ones continuously. 
Thank you Lord for a good night and some down time even if it was at 11 pm!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment