Friday, June 1, 2012

Crazy Good!

I've not been blogging as much.  It's because life's been crazy...
crazy in a good way but crazy and exhausting...
Just some random thoughts on Friday!
My favorite quote this week has been:  It is what it is....
I'm learning this control freak can't control everything... and thank goodness why would I even want to try!
~~
I love getting text with pictures enclosed.  This one was from Greg one night.  We've been so busy we haven't had time to enjoy the flowers.  This was his reminder!  :-)
He sent this one on Tuesday night when he was on his way back to the campground for their night session.  He knows I love sunsets and he sends me sunset pictures often.  I love it!
Tuesday night the youth camp had a cross walk during a pretty intense wind storm.  Greg said it was incredible!  Kacey came back from camp this week on fire!  I'm thankful.
another one sent from Greg this week.
:-)  They make my heart happy!
This one Kacey sent me one morning while she was gone. 
I'm so thankful she had a good week.
Thank you Lord for your many blessings.  Thank you for you love and mercy.
Thank you we survived another busy week and help us to slow down to enjoy you!
Happy Friday!  We made it!
It's been a crazy good week!  I hope you've had a crazy good week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment