Friday, May 11, 2012

Donut Men, Grass and Dr. Pepper

God is so good!  He works out all the details even when this crazy Momma doesn't know what she's doing!
yesterday on the way to drop Kacey off at Powder puff she said something about getting something tomorrow when we go to pick up Grace's donut Men...  (See ever year we get donut men and take to her class for her birthday)  only this year I forgot to order them... YIKES!
I told Kacey don't mention it maybe she will not remember.  Kacey said Grace was the one to remind her.. GREAT!  I never even thought about ordering them. 
So up Early and off to Papa's daylight donuts .  I was preparing her to take plain donuts and got there and we in line backed up to the door.  Grace counted 32.... by the time we got to the register there were 24 we needed 23.  The man behind me had been talking up the donut men and there are two registers and I stepped up to one a half minute before him and screeched... can I have all the donut men you have left?
So God is good and she got her donut men.  She was happy.  Now Daddy behind me was NOT.  I did let him have the extra one and got in trouble because Kacey had wanted it but we survived!
Then she piped up and said I need a can drink it's reward day for AR points....
seriously!!!!
So around the world.  Dr. Pepper in hand, 23 donut men and a happy almost 11 year old!
All in a days work!

The freshmen last night beat the Juniors in Powder Puff so today at school was the final playoff the Freshmen play the Sophomores. The Freshmen won and we had some happy kids. 
Left work a little early finished Mother's day shopping
Now off to Relay!
Just Another Day in Paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment