Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday! Kacey Award's day!

Well we've made it through to Thursday on this Crazy whirlwind week!
Today was Kacey's Awards day!
A picture of Miss Grace!  Who toured the incoming 3rd graders today!
 The Lovely Kacey!
 Receiving her English Medal and certificate for Highest English grade in the 9th grade!  Awesome!
 Beautiful Smile!
 Congratulations Kacey we are so proud of you!
From Award's day I went to work!  Meet Mom and Dad at 4:15 for Kacey's doctor's appointment.  It wasn't as rough today as it was Tuesday but still rough.  Then to Grace's game for part of it.  I took Kacey to Powder Puff.  She was bummed she didn't get to play but a broke tailbone and Powder puff do not mix.  She got to be on the sidelines and be an assistant coach though.  I went to Jessica's and to the Lazy G to help with wedding preparations.  I got home around 9:30 and I am worn out! 
I feel like we are on a roller coaster just going and can't get it to slow down much less stop.  We are praying for rest and for discernment of when to say no or can we do it another day.  That is hard for both Narrells!

No comments:

Post a Comment