Monday, May 14, 2012

Field Day!

Today was Grace's last field day... It makes me sad.
She has grown so fast.
Sweet Friends
My girl


About to say goodbye to 5th grade and hello 6th and hello Jr. High.  It makes my heart hurt!
They love the fire truck at the end of the day!

Grace in the middle
Tonight Grace's game was cancelled.  WE WERE THRILLED!
We packed Grace for Space camp and today was Kacey's first day of basketball try outs.  She isn't doing it all but trying to do as much as possible and she is struggling and in pain.  Please pray for her. 
Tonight we grilled chicken watched a movie and just enjoyed being still.  IT WAS GREAT!
My house was different tonight.  I saw smiles and joy.
My devotion was about busyness and if the devil can't make you bad he will make you so busy you feel ineffective.  We are praying over time management and being able to just be still from time to time.
Thank you Lord for this awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment